Checklist for applying to She'arim
- Two letters of recommendation from your Rabbi, Rebbetzin or Mentor. Included in this recommendation:
- The name,address,and phone number of the organization they represent and a phone number for follow up questions
- The person's relationship to you
- a description of your academic and social skills
- your current level of observance and any pertinent medical and/or psychological information
These letters should be sent directly by the person making the recommendation. They can can be sent by email, fax, or mail to She’arim as above
- A passport picture scanned or mailed to She'arim
We need all of the above to process your application.
Please allow at least one to two weeks for the application to be processed.
After receiving an official acceptance letter
Please send in your flight details including: airline, flight number, date and time of arrival in order for She’arim to complete arrangements for your arrival.
It is imperative for this information to reach our office before you embark on your flight so someone can meet you at your dorm upon your arrival.
If you plan on staying in our dorms, you will need to pay a $150 non refundable dorm registration fee. This fee will be credited to the cost of staying in the dorm.
To guarantee a place in one of our dorms please make the $150 dorm deposit HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Freishtat at:
Phone at (972) 2 - 651-4240 extension 103
US line in Israel 646-506-9306 ext. 1103
Please note that the Israel office hours for inquiries are from 8:30AM until 4:00PM Israel time or 1:30AM until 9:30AM (Eastern Standard Time) Sunday – Thursday
You may also contact one of our representatives
see the Contact Us page